Pantographed wooden door with white lacquered carvings
Pantographed wooden door CONTACT The Pantographed Doors Expert
Our wooden doors are made up of:
- DOOR / DOOR PANEL with perimeter wooden structure + internal honeycomb structure + real wood veneer
- FRAME in wood veneered in the same essence as the door
- WINDOWS / WIRE COVERS in wood veneered in the same essence as the door (standard escutcheon size: width 6.5 cm x thickness 1cm).
However, they are also available at extra cost, even in different sizes and types and increases in finishes, capitals, decorations, engravings or different "framing" systems other than the standard.
The honeycomb panel represents, from a technical point of view, the best solution for obtaining structural elements that simultaneously possess lightness and mechanical:
- Excellent resistance to pressure
- Ease of processing
- Excellent cost / quality ratio
- Ecological, the internal materials can be recycled and the door itself can be disposed of or recycled
The measures, according to the Italian standard are: width and height (expressed in centimeters):
We are the first company to offer a unique solution of its kind.
The frame and the architraves are waterproof and resistant to water.
After a certain number of years, the jambs and architraves may deteriorate.
With the introduction of this technology, there is no risk of any aesthetic and / or structural damage.
The frame and the cover are made of wood and treated waterproof HDF