Skirting board Flush to the wall
Hidden skirting CONTACT The expert in flush-to-the-wall skirting boards
Skirting system flush with the wall for a tidy and DESIGN environment.
An innovative idea conceived to furnish the spaces of the house in an elegant, modern and minimalist way. Unlike traditional skirting boards, the version mounted with the flush surface slides flush with the wall without protruding. In this way the furniture can rest directly on the wall, without the need to remodel the skirting board.
The flush-to-the-wall skirting collection has a very hard and extremely smooth surface without micropores making it easy to clean. The skirting board was created to match any type of flooring: ceramic, LVT, laminates and parquet.
Built-in SKIRTING 100% waterproof, it does not undergo deformation.
Recessed skirting board in HDF WATER RESISTENT with reduced thickness and modern square edge, excellent for resin and ceramic floors.
Height: mm. 70 with modern square border
Thickness: 12 mm
Rod length: from cm. 225 in HDFWATER RESISTENT
Skirting board flush with the wall price per linear meter. There are no minimum purchases.
Flush-to-the-wall skirting system for a tidy and DESIGN environment.
The system consists of a SKIRTING BASE PROFILE: In extruded aluminum alloy (EN AW 6060- Anticorodal 063) painted in WHITE color to be anchored to masonry or plasterboard walls equipped with joints for corner coupling.
Il profilo battiscopa ha un incastro che permette il facile accoppiamento con il nostro profilo battiscopa.
|The flush-to-the-wall skirting board profile is made complete with housing in which light sources such as LED marker or marker can be inserted.|
|WHITE SKIRTING PROFILE:|
in anti-damp, water-resistant HDF with joint for coupling with the BASE PROFILE.
JOINT FOR EXTERNAL CORNER SKIRTING PROFILE:
With the help of this joint you can create the external corners present in your rooms.
JOINT FOR INTERNAL CORNER SKIRTING PROFILE:
This joint will be used to join the two aluminum profiles for flush-to-wall skirting boards with an internal corner.
LINEAR JOINT FOR ALUMINUM PROFILES:
With these two joints you can join the aluminum base profiles for skirting boards.
|You can model the skirting boards following the lines of your environments|
|Free mounting guide!|
Advantages of flush-to-wall plasterboard or masonry skirting boards
- Hygiene - no accumulation of dust or cleaning marks on the walls.
- The furniture can be moved without problems, since the skirting board is flush with the wall.
- Easy assembly by interlocking system.
- Precise plastering, straight walls, precise angles.
- Much faster angulation and plastering as the aluminum profile acts as an orientation for the vertical and horizontal axis, thus saving valuable time.
- Predisposition for the passage of small cables of different nature, for an orderly and functional environment.
- Predisposition for LED lights, useful trail markers in the night environment.
- Design minimale e moderno.
The flush-to-the-wall skirting board also allows you to pass small cables with the following measures:
- Central space measurements: height mm. 60 and depth 3 mm approx.
Here are our other skirting board solutions: